Tuesday 16 November 2010

Fashion Torque!

I'm usually behind the camera but last week I was thrust in front of the camera to shoot the above image! It's the official image of a new project that I'm doing with the fantastic, legendary fashion designer Jenny Bannister!
It's called 'Fashion Torque' and its a fashion focused discussion hosted by myself and Jenny Bannister. It's a live chat show in a salon atmosphere at Globe Cafe in Prahran Victoria and we hope to cover the big questions in fashion, for both newcomers to the industry and veterans of this mad business!
Jenny and I have talked about doing something together for a while now and we think the fashion landscape needs a forum for every aspect of fashion, from styling to retail to PR.
We will have two guest panelists each week who will join us to discuss, argue and entertain on all things fashion, watch out television programmers we are coming to get you!
I asked photographer Garry Moore to capture Jenny and in action and I think he did a fantastic job. Jenny and I both styled our outfits to reflect our personal style while being fun and over the top! I think we both accomplished that!
I love Jenny's style and her use of colour is not only evident in her personal style but in her fabulous work over the 30 years she has been in the fashion industry, she's even on a stamp!
A big thank you to the wonderful Garry Moore for capturing Jenny and my humour and style.
Our shoot was a complete hoot with all of the crew in hysterics at Jenny's stories and infectious laughter.
I'm constantly amazed by Jenny's accessories and this silver eye ring is so great!
The designer chairs we are sitting on are from Corporate Culture and are designed by Mattiazzi they are fittingly called She Says/He Says

Photographer Garry Moore and my agent Veronica Moore along with Jenny post shoot going through the shots.
I do hope if you are in Melbourne you will try to come along to see Jenny and I each Thursday from 18th November 2010 from 6.30pm for 'Fashion Torque' at the Back Room of Globe Cafe, 218 Chapel Street Prahran and check out our Facebook page Fashion Torque for all the details and weekly special guests from the fashion industry.
Expect a blog post on our first night very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think your right place is behind the camera.
    Cheap Office Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stylist..All the stylist pics are really awesome.Keep posting it..
    You can also visit for more information about Stylist in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete