Thursday 5 July 2012

A Darling Magpie

 To continue my pledge to show you what I've been up to for the last year or so I thought I'd post an editorial I styled last year for London magazine 'Magpie Darling' photographed by She is Frank.
All the clothing I selected was from Melbourne's ultimate high fashion store Madam Virtue & Co owned by my wonderful friends JC Lloyd Southwell D'Anvers and Dean Hewitt who hand select and custom design the amazing creations they sell in their salon like store.
The above dress and neck piece was designed by JC which I'm sure you will agree is shockingly vibrant in purple silk.
 The location was an amazing home that had changed little since the late 1950's that photographer Natasha Frank (She is Frank) had found and was a beautiful contrast to the highly saturated colour of the clothing. Above the dress is by Lanvin from Madam Virtue & Co as is the neck piece, shoes are from Zomp.
The above sequined dress is by Madam Virtue & Co as is the neck piece.

The shots in this post are only three from the editorial, more can be seen on Magpie Darlings website in their Back Issue pages www.magpiedarling.com

Photographer She is Frank
Stylist Philip Boon
Stylists Assistant Alysha Roe
Make Up/Hair Megan Harrison
Model Bridget

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and the lipstick in this one Mr. Boon.

    P.S Please post more!

    ReplyDelete